Hi there, please CC me to replies on linux-usb-devel, since I'm not subscribed there. I try to use my Handspring Visor USB craddle with Linux. I've seen, that this will work, but all the other people use a UHCI driver for this, so this could be as well an OHCI issue. loaded modules: visor 10256 0 (unused) usbserial 18128 0 [visor] usb-ohci 22352 0 (unused) usbcore 58256 1 [visor usbserial usb-ohci] Pressing the hotsync button, I get the message from the subject line (with variing values for "address"). Even plugging into another USB port doesn't help. Only the usb port adress changes. lspci -vvvv (attached) .config (attached) kernel messages since boot (attached) Would be nice, if we can solve/debug this ;-) Regards Ingo Oeser -- To the systems programmer, users and applications serve only to provide a test load.