* Undocumented configuration symbols in 2.4.6pre2
@ 2001-06-10 14:09 Eric S. Raymond
From: Eric S. Raymond @ 2001-06-10 14:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: CML2, kbuild-devel; +Cc: maxk

The 2.4.6-pre2 kernel introduces some new configuration symbols:

CONFIG_AMD7409_OVERRIDE
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_AMD7409
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_OSB4
CONFIG_BLUEZ
CONFIG_BLUEZ_HCIEMU
CONFIG_BLUEZ_HCIUART
CONFIG_BLUEZ_HCIUSB
CONFIG_BLUEZ_L2CAP

Would the people responsible for these symbols please write Configure.help
entries and send them to me?  Before this update Configure.help had
complete coverage; let's try to keep it that way.

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to
take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic
purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and
sacrifice for that freedom."	-- John F. Kennedy

* RE: Undocumented configuration symbols in 2.4.6pre2
@ 2001-06-13 20:19 Dunlap, Randy
From: Dunlap, Randy @ 2001-06-13 20:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Maksim Krasnyanskiy', esr, CML2, kbuild-devel

Hi,

Could you make these 5 instances of "Not unsure" be more
palatable and less confusing?

E.g., "Not sure" or "If not sure".
But not the double negative...

As is, it basically says:  "Sure ? say M."

~Randy

[parent not found: <D5E932F578EBD111AC3F00A0C96B1E6F07DBE32F@orsmsx31.jf.intel .com>]