* net.agent ?
@ 2001-06-12 13:40 sebastien person
From: sebastien person @ 2001-06-12 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: liste noyau linux

Hi,

I'm porting a driver on 2.4. , I've done the necessary to get him working,
but
when I read the logs I found something like this after doing that :

insmod my_module
ifconfig up my_module

>my_module : received ioctl 35585
>/etc/hotplug/net.agent : register event not handled

Somebody know how ensure that the ioctl call come from net.agent ?
Am I obliged to handle the ioctl for compatibilty or something else ?
coud I just ignore it ?

I'm using redhat 7.1 kernel 2.4.2

Thanks

sebastien person

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-06-12 13:42 UTC | newest]