Jeff Golds [jgolds@resilience.com] wrote: > Wakko Warner wrote: > > > > My ES1370 has done me good. You might want to try that card. Yes it's a > > creative card. It only has a crackle running 22k 8-bit > > > > It's probably better because that is the AudioPCI chip from Ensoniq > before Creative bought them. I thought that was a good chip, too. Argh, I had one of those, gave it away because it would hang my alpha hard (I'm told the card is pretty nonconformant to the PCI spec). *sigh* Nobody out there uses a non-Create PCI card? (oh and not Aureal either) Cheers, -- Bob Bob McElrath (rsmcelrath@students.wisc.edu) Univ. of Wisconsin at Madison, Department of Physics