From: Guus Sliepen <guus@warande3094.warande.uu.nl>
To: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Looking for ifenslave.c
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 21:30:12 +0200	[thread overview]

Hello,

The Ethernet bonding module is useless without ifenslave.c. I'm making a Debian
package for it, and I have tried to find the "offical" distribution of this
small program. I could not find an authorative source, instead a lot of copies
and patched versions are scattered around the Internet (I maintain a patched
version myself too).

I would like to combine all the useful extra features and patches into this
Debian package, so if you know of a patched version or maintain one yourself,
please send it to me.

  Guus Sliepen <guus@sliepen.warande.net>