From: "René Rebe" <rene.rebe@gmx.net>
To: "René Rebe" <rene.rebe@gmx.net>
Cc: jsimmons@transvirtual.com, linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org,
	ademar@conectiva.com.br, rolf@sir-wum.de,
	linux-fbdev-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: sis630 - help needed debugging in the kernel
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 23:27:40 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi all!

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001 23:25:02 +0200
René Rebe <rene.rebe@gmx.net> wrote:

> Thanks for the quick reply!
>
> On Wed, 13 Jun 2001 09:54:21 -0700 (PDT)
> James Simmons <jsimmons@transvirtual.com> wrote:
>

> > > I currently try to debug why the sisfb driver crashes my machine. (SIS 630
> > > based laptop - linux-2.4.5-ac13).
> >
> > You can do one of two things. Post both System.map and the complete oops
> > or you can run ksymoops on the oops. I can find the problem then. Thanks.
>
> ksymoops' output is attached.

Is there any result with this trace??

[...]

k33p h4ck1n6 René

--
René Rebe (Registered Linux user: #127875)
http://www.rene.rebe.myokay.net/

Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged
$25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from
this message or its header, you agree to these terms.