From: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To: "christophe barbé" <christophe.barbe@lineo.fr>
Cc: <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>, Alan Cox <alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Qlogic Fiber Channel
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 08:48:39 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

[-- Attachment #1: Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=X-UNKNOWN, Size: 2757 bytes --]

You know, this is probably slightly OTm, but I've been getting closer
and closer to what I consider 'happy' for my QLogic megadriver under
Linux- I have just a tad more to deal with in local loop failures (I
spent far too much time working on fabric only)- but I've been happier
with it and need to close it up and move on.

I *do* plan to finish IP support eventually.

I certainly would like to get more feedback about it.

Feel free to pick up-

bk://blade.feral.com:9002
ftp://ftp.feral.com/pub/isp/isp_dist.tgz

It's certainly got the latest f/w in it which you can try and use with
qlogicfc.

-matt