On Thu, Sep 06, 2001 at 01:37:07PM +0200, Daniel Egger wrote: > > Just to end this thread in a victorous manner ;-), thanks to Michel Dänzer > > and me, there is now a working implementation of > > busmastered video transfers for the r128 driver, and it has been submitted to. > > all relevant lists and maintainers. > I kept on checking the relevant mailinglist and project CVSes but failed to > find the described implementation, would you please provide additional hints > where to get it? dri-devel should have it, as well as livid-gatos (which unfortunately seems to have full disks and is offline at the moment). For very lazy ones I found a link to the annoucement in dri-devel: http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/SourceForge/680/0/6536416/ > Servus, > Daniel Mit freundlichen Grüßen Peter Surda (Shurdeek) , ICQ 10236103, +436505122023 -- "One world, one web, one program" -- Microsoft promotional ad "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuehrer" -- Adolf Hitler