On Thu, Sep 06, 2001 at 09:25:08AM +0100, Phil Thompson wrote: > Without going into the gory details, I have a requirement for a device > driver that does very little apart from pass on the open/close/read/write > "requests" onto a user space application to implement and pass back to the > driver. > > Does anything like this already exist? I think the HURD does something like this. I can't say any more than that, since I haven't actually run it yet. :-) -- Dwayne C. Litzenberger - dlitz@dlitz.net