I'm not sure what happened to the full_duplex variable in 3c515.c, but it was ignored by the driver anyways. The attached patch removes the MODULE_PARM references to the variable (which would cause a warning to be spewed when you tried to modprobe the driver). Diff'd against 2.4.10-pre9, please apply. BTW, does anyone actually use this driver? I'm cleaning it up a bit, and possibly (if I have the time) syncing w/ becker's latest; if anyone's interested in testing it out, let me know. -- "Any OS is only as good as its admin, and you obviously suck." -- Ian Gulliver, http://orbz.org/mail/mansunix.txt