Hi, Here's a more or less critical problem with 2.5.1-dj1 :( This is a Pentium II 350 with 256 MB RAM and Intel BX chipset It can't find any ISA-PnP cards (I only have an old SB16 ISA-PnP ;) ) in my pc > Limiting direct PCI/PCI transfers. > isapnp: Scanning for PnP cards... > isapnp: No Plug & Play device found And it has big problems with usb. Only the root hub is detected but nothing else... > hub.c: Cannot enable port 1 of hub 1, disabling port. > hub.c: Maybe the USB cable is bad? The cable is okay... 2.5.1 works perfectly... but only without dj1 :( Attached you find my .config, lspci -vvv and dmesg output I'll test 2.4.17-rc1 in a few minutes and will report what happens ;) Bye