Please CC me in! Please find attached details of an oops I get in 2.5.7-pre2 with the attached config. Up to 2.5.7-pre1 ACPI worked fine with System, Processor and Button options enabled. If I disable all the options, leaving just ACPI support, it still oopss. If I disable ACPI totally, it boots fine. If I disable Power management, but leave ACPI and option selected, it also oopss. The only change I have made to the vanilla tree is the changes is fs/reiserfs/journal.c that I was told about on here the other day. Alex -- ALEX|X3JA alex@x3ja.co.uk ICQ: 1523424 MSN: x3ja@hotmail.com