From: David Weinehall <tao@acc.umu.se>
Subject: GPG/PGP-signatures
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 23:04:50 +0200	[thread overview]

I think that it is great that people GPG/PGP-sign their posts
(and I intend to start doing so myself, as soon as I get proper
connectivity at home, and thus don't have to send all e-mail via a
remote server where I don't want to store my private key), but when the
public keys are unavailable, hard to obtain, or invalid for one reason
or another, the signing is useless.

I've monitored the use of signatures on the list the last few
months, and have come up with this list of people whose signatures
I've been unable to find (neither available on wwwkeys.pgp.net nor
has a x-pgp or x-gpg header saying where to download the key):

Justin Carlson		C1A06FBE
Florent Chabaud		95C81C3C
Thomas Duffy		38F3C1BC
David Fries		CB1EE8F0
Roger Gammans		88DE0B3E
Austin Gonyou		59853282
Josh Litherland		893D9228
Brandon Low		1F012DC6
John L. Males		99ED3565
Brendan W. McAdams	82306710
Solomon Peachy		2DBBE7D0
Joe Radinger		F957E8F3
Udo A. Steinberg	233B9D29
Gianni Tedesco		8646BE7D
Martin Waitz		DFE80FB2
Derek James Witt	972FE938
Wiktor Wodecki		A1559FE7
Pete de Zwart		984AF710

I've bcc:d all of the above.

For those who who possibly don't know how to upload their public key
to a public server, here's how:

gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --send-keys <keyid>

Regards: David Weinehall (0xdc47ca16)
--
 /> David Weinehall <tao@acc.umu.se> /> Northern lights wander      <\
//  Maintainer of the v2.0 kernel   //  Dance across the winter sky //