* O(1) with Preempt issue
@ 2002-10-13 14:07 Marc-Christian Petersen
From: Marc-Christian Petersen @ 2002-10-13 14:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi there,

I have an issue with O(1) and preempt, and I am not able to find out why I get
"exited with preempt_count 1" with every program I run.

If anyone care to have a look at my sched.c, find it here:

http://wolk.sf.net/sched.c

many thnx!

ciao, Marc

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-10-13 14:02 UTC | newest]