On Птн, Окт 11, 2002 at 01:27:23 +0100, Russell King wrote: > On Wed, Oct 09, 2002 at 07:41:43AM +0400, Andrey Panin wrote: > > Ugh, this is not what i need. I want to move SIIG combo cards support > > from 8250_pci.c to parport_serial.c module. For this I need to export > > pci_siig[12]0x_fn() functions having struct pci_board *board as one > > of arguments. parport_serial.c modules already includes > > so used it for 2.4, but 2.5 is different. > > Well, I'd like to eliminate struct pci_board from the init functions > for several reasons. One of them is that some of the init functions > do buggy things with it (like increasing the number of ports.) > > This should solve your problem - please confirm. > Yes it should fix my problem, actually SIIG initialization functions don't even use this argument. When you submit this change to 2.5 I'll send a patch ASAP. Best regards. -- Andrey Panin | Embedded systems software engineer pazke@orbita1.ru | PGP key: wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net