On Tuesday 15 October 2002 07:07, Zwane Mwaikambo wrote: > On Mon, 14 Oct 2002, Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk wrote: > > attached is the .config and these three readprofile output files > > (pro[123]). see time to see the interval they have been created in > > These look like bungled up profiles of the magnitude that even i couldn't > conjure up ;) excuse me? made a new one now. why is cdrom_sysctl_register using all that cpu??? I mean - it's got nothing there to do! -- Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk, Datavaktmester ProntoTV AS - http://www.pronto.tv/ Tel: +47 9801 3356 Computers are like air conditioners. They stop working when you open Windows.