On Sun, 12 Jan 2003 16:45:24 GMT, Alan Cox said: > One thing that has been helpful is the microcode update stuff Intel did, we > hit few bugs that up to date microcode kill off http://www.urbanmyth.org/microcode/ says that microcode_ctl 1.06 is the latest, dated all the way back to 11 Jun 2001. Is that in fact the most recent? In this industry, I alway worry when "most recent" is 18 months old. Hopefully it's the most recent because no further errata have been found.;) -- Valdis Kletnieks Computer Systems Senior Engineer Virginia Tech