On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 02:34:23PM +0800, Yu, Luming wrote: > Please cat /proc/acpi/dsdt to me It's got a lot of binary so here it is as an attachment. Hope it works out. :) -- Martin's distress was in contrast to the bitter satisfaction of some of his fellow marines as they surveyed the scene. "The Iraqis are sick people and we are the chemotherapy," said Corporal Ryan Dupre. "I am starting to hate this country. Wait till I get hold of a friggin' Iraqi. No, I won't get hold of one. I'll just kill him." - http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article2479.htm