On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 02:32:47PM -0700, Greg KH wrote: > Ok, in talking with the usb-storage author, I'll be accepting all > unushal_devs.h patches now, as long as they contain the following: > - a comment above the entry with a email address of someone who > has this device that this entry fixes the driver for them. > This is to allow us to possibly remove entries at a later time > if the core changes, and get a verification that it's ok to do > so. > - a copy of the /proc/bus/usb/devices device entry with the > device plugged in and the driver loaded (this should not be in > the patch, but in the body of the email.) > > So, if there are any outstanding drivers/usb/storage/unusual_devs.h > entries that people have floating around, sent them on! I want to take a moment publically to thank Greg for doing this, which allows me to focus my energies on other parts of the driver. Matt -- Matthew Dharm Home: mdharm-usb@one-eyed-alien.net Maintainer, Linux USB Mass Storage Driver You suck Stef. -- Greg User Friendly, 11/29/97