* versioned filesystems in linux
@ 2003-04-25 17:33 uaca
From: uaca @ 2003-04-25 17:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

On Fri, Apr 25, 2003 at 11:45:18AM -0400, Richard B. Johnson wrote:
[...]
> Good grief!  Versioning is just a file-naming convention!
>
> MISSING;0
> MISSING;1
> MISSING;3
[...]

Some time ago I read a little about Plan 9 it was much more beautiful (at
least) in that area

indeed i liked many things about it, like namespaces (thanks Al Viro!)
I'm sure that will be a cool feature when people will notice it

	Ulisses
                Debian GNU/Linux: a dream come true
"Computers are useless. They can only give answers."            Pablo Picasso

--->	Visita http://www.valux.org/ para saber acerca de la	<---
--->	Asociación Valenciana de Usuarios de Linux		<---

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-04-25 17:20 UTC | newest]