* Kernel Bug Database 3.1 On-line
@ 2003-04-29 22:59 John Bradford
From: John Bradford @ 2003-04-29 22:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I've just put version 3.1 of my Kernel Bug Database on-line, (yes,
version 3.0 was on-line for about five minutes, and I found a bug :-) ).

http://grabjohn.com/kernelbugdatabase/

This verison is a major update, with the highlights being:

* Lots of cosmetic changes, making it easier and nicer to use.
* Access without logging in is now more transparent, (you don't get a
  session unless you log in, so it won't time out, or prompt you to
  log out, unless you actually log in).
* The searching of bug reports and confirmed bugs interfaces are now
  combined in a single interface, but they are both separate sets of
  data, and you can choose to search either or both.
* You can now use an existing post to LKML as the basis for a bug
  report - so if you've posted a bug report to LKML, you can now
  import it in to the Kernel Bug Database semi-automatically.
* Added a password reminder function.
* The actual text of bug reports and confirmed bugs is now stored
  separately from the on-going discussion of them, (existing bug
  reports and confirmed bugs haven't had this separated out yet, but I
  will do it in the near future).
* Various bugfixes.

As always, feedback on the Kernel Bug Database would be much
appreciated.  I haven't updated the documentation to document version
3.1 yet, but it should be fairly self-explainatory.

John.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-04-29 22:42 UTC | newest]