Hi, i am seeing a deadlock on removal of the ohci_hcd module. You get to see some usb disconnect messages after which the machine is dead and needs to be powercycled. This is a Sony Vaio C1MHP. I am unable to test 2.5.70 because it hangs on boot with unhandled IRQs. This also happens when unloading the usb-storage module beforehand. 00:14.0 USB Controller: Acer Laboratories Inc. [ALi] M5237 USB (rev 03) (prog-if 10 [OHCI]) Subsystem: Sony Corporation: Unknown device 80ec Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV+ VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- Status: Cap+ 66Mhz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- SERR-