From: Marco Ferra <marcoferra@netvisao.pt>
To: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Asus CD-S520/A kernel I/O error
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 20:54:08 +0100	[thread overview]

It is _always_ at the end.  -raw96r doesn't seem to exist but reading
the README.verify file the -pad argument option was mentioned.  Learning
from the manpage it seems that this option can be used to correct this
situation.  I will get a blank cd tomorrow to try it.  Thanks a lot.
Tell me just more one thing using the data contained in the cd's
recorded this way is bad?  Or can it be used normally? (I always used
them and seemed OK).

Best regards
Marco