On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 03:15:29PM +0100, Russell King wrote: > Wiktor - short of anyone else responding, you could try reversing each > of the nightly -bk patches from .74 to .73 and work out which set of > changes broke it. I have a 2.5.73-bk7 around and it doesn't work with this one. I'm out now so I cannot look for other bk snapshots. Could someone please send me the other ones since they seem to be gone from the server and I don't feel like widdling with the bk tool right now. Thanks. -- Regards, Wiktor Wodecki