On Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 03:02:19PM +0100, Dave Jones wrote: > USB: > ~~~~ > - Very little user visible changes, the only noticable 'major' change > is that there is now only one UHCI driver. As noted elsewhere, usbdevfs > got renamed to usbfs. We may want to mention here that usb-storage has changed behavior. A device which is disconnected and then re-connected is not re-associated with the old /dev/ node. Also some performance enhancements. Matt -- Matthew Dharm Home: mdharm-usb@one-eyed-alien.net Maintainer, Linux USB Mass Storage Driver I see you've been reading alt.sex.chubby.sheep voraciously. -- Tanya User Friendly, 11/24/97