On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 05:09:10PM -0400, Jeff Garzik wrote: > Dan Aloni wrote: > >For kernel developers which are BitKeeper users, > > > >auto-bk-get is an on-demand 'bk get' libc wrapper tool. > [snip] > > No offense, but, it would probably be easier to fix the few remaining > places where the makefile system does not automatically check out the files. > > It works great for everything except the Kconfig stuff, IIRC. I played about with this a long time ago at the beginning of 2.5, so was attempt to do this with the old build system which didn't had a few awkward bits, and then I was distracted by userspace stuff. What I did I put here ( http://www.sandman.uklinux.net/odds/index.html ) it might be of use - though as I recall correctly most of the code was taken from patch(1). So it's nothing special. TTFN -- Roger. Home| http://www.sandman.uklinux.net/ Master of Peng Shui. (Ancient oriental art of Penguin Arranging) Work|Independent Systems Consultant | http://www.firstdatabase.co.uk/ So what are the eigenvalues and eigenvectors of 'The Matrix'? --anon