On 2003.07.16 20:56, Nuno Monteiro wrote: > > [bla bla bla snipped] Replying to myself: Ok, I figured it out. It's a definitely a pam problem. I fetched latest pam rpm from RH RawHide and picked up their sigchld patch, applied it to mandrake cookers's latest pam package, rebuilt, et voila'. All is well again, it doesnt hang anymore. I think the bug in bugzilla can be closed now. I'm attaching the patch to pam 0.77, if anyone wants to give it a spin. Also, should anyone from mandrake is reading this, it'd be adviseable to apply it to the official package. I'll ping them anyway, to let them know of this. Thanks for the input, everyone. Regards, Nuno