From: backblue <backblue@netcabo.pt>
To: Pedro Ribeiro <deadheart@netcabo.pt>
Cc: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Not showing ac2
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 02:10:02 +0100	[thread overview]

hy Pedro,

Just check if the source was really patched, maybe the source does not patch de Makefile and did not changed the EXTRAVERSION var that is where it should be changed, maybe the -ac2 patch it's for 2.6.0-test1 original, and nor for
2.6.0-test1-ac1, that's it, just edit the Makefile, and change the EXTRAVERSION to -ac2 and recompile everything and, your are done, you have uname -a, like you want.