Terje Kvernes wrote: > Norberto BENSA writes: > > Last time I've checked ALSA, it didn't support bass and treble, > > that's why I'm using OSS (emu10k1) > > I have treble and base support on my emu10k1 via ALSA. How could this be true if: Ian Hastie wrote: > ALSA's support seems usable, but still doesn't allow you to programme the > DSP with your own code. OSS uses this to enable such things as bass and > treble controls, as well as a selection of audio effects with code > provided. Anyone know if ALSA will allow this kind of thing in the future? ??? Anyone (Terje, Ed) care to say HOW did you enabled treble and bass in emu10k1 (ALSA) or you will continuously say "it works for me" without saying anything useful? Many thanks in advance, Norberto -- $ man women No manual entry for women