From: Rory Browne <robro@compsoc.nuigalway.ie>
To: Larry McVoy <lm@bitmover.com>
Cc: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org, legal@bitmover.com
Subject: Re: BK Licence: Protocols and Research
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 22:01:07 +0100	[thread overview]

I had hoped to bring this discussion to a more private level between
myself and Larry McVoy.

I am however disgusted to find that he has shared details, which I
explicitly marked as Private, with a third Party, namely One of the
Educational institutes I am involved with.

I find this breach of confidence distrubing.

* Larry McVoy <lm@bitmover.com> [030717 15:55]: