On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 00:07:49 PDT, Danek Duvall said: > I did discover under O6.1int that I could make xmms block indefinitely > when opening a window, with fvwm's wire frame manual placement, which I > hadn't ever noticed before, but I'm not sure if that's because it > actually wasn't there before, or I just placed the windows more quickly. This could be a result of fvwm grabbing the X server while the wireframe stuff is going on, and xmms being blocked trying to update the image on screen (think "scrolling song title" ;)