From: Stefan Cars <stefan@snowfall.se>
To: Jeff Garzik <jgarzik@pobox.com>
Cc: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: ICH5 SATA high interrupt/system load again...
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 10:27:02 +0200 (CEST)	[thread overview]

That's the thing! My BIOS (Dell computer) doesn't allow me to change the
interrupt routing in BIOS... I have contacted them regarding this issue
but they say that they have removed it becuase most people get confused
about it, pretty strange since the people that get confused about it
never enters BIOS.