On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 17:02:43 +0200 textshell@neutronstar.dyndns.org wrote: > [please CC your replies, because i'm not subscribed] > > I'm testing 2.6.0-test1 on my HP nx9005 Laptop (using a Mobile AMD > Athlon XP) > > But i can't get the sysfs interface of CPUFreq part to show up. I then > recomplied the kernel with both old (obsolete) /proc interfaces enabled. > The old interfaces both show up, but seem to be not working (but the is > my first try to get CPUFreq working with any kernel version). I googled > around for hours without finding any useful information for this case. My .config attached.. Hope that will help you.. With this setup I have /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/ and it's all working perfectly. I am also using a Mobile AMD Athlon XP. -- Henrik Persson nix@syndicalist.net http://nix.badanka.com