From: Sam Ravnborg <sam@ravnborg.org>
To: Romain Lievin <roms@lpg.ticalc.org>
Cc: zippel@linux-m68k.org, curtis@maurand.com, linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: gconfig does not save configuration
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 20:46:48 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Romain.

When playing with gconfig I noticed it failed to save the configuration if
I select "File|Quit" with the mouse.

As a bare minimum I expected a dialog box giving me the choice to save or
not.

make allnoconfig
make gconfig
- Enable networking support
- File|quit
grep CONFIG_NET .config

You will notice that CONFIG_NET is not set.

	Sam