* gconfig does not save configuration
@ 2003-07-20 18:46 Sam Ravnborg
From: Sam Ravnborg @ 2003-07-20 18:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Romain Lievin; +Cc: zippel, curtis, linux-kernel

Hi Romain.

When playing with gconfig I noticed it failed to save the configuration if
I select "File|Quit" with the mouse.

As a bare minimum I expected a dialog box giving me the choice to save or
not.

make allnoconfig
make gconfig
- Enable networking support
- File|quit
grep CONFIG_NET .config

You will notice that CONFIG_NET is not set.

	Sam

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-07-20 18:31 UTC | newest]