From: David Benfell <benfell@greybeard95a.com>
To: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: touchpad doesn't work under 2.6.0-test1-ac2
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:39:17 -0700	[thread overview]

Hello all,

Finally decided to give a development kernel a try on an HP zt1180
laptop.  The kernel build went smoothly and I thought all was well
(well except I guess I've gotta figure out frame buffer support again)
until I started X and discovered that the mouse wasn't working.

I'm guessing this list doesn't allow attachments, and I don't really
want to splat all over everybody with the output I thought relevant,
so I've posted it on my website:

	http://www.parts-unknown.org/hp-zt1180-dmesg.gz
	http://www.parts-unknown.org/hp-zt1180-lspci.gz
	http://www.parts-unknown.org/hp-zt1180.config.gz

wget should work.

Did I miss a configuration option or do some other stupid thing?

--
David Benfell
benfell@parts-unknown.org