* 2.6.0-test1 PCMCIA / Serial reports
@ 2003-07-22 13:38 Russell King
From: Russell King @ 2003-07-22 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux Kernel List

Hi,

Could people please re-send any PCMCIA or serial bugs/patches/whatever
after August 1st, or _CLEARLY_ mark it as such - there is just _too_
much traffic on lkml to filter out the mails sufficiently well... been
reading the last 5 days of lkml and I'm _still_ not up to date, so I'm
currently killing a lot of mail which is not obviously interesting.

--
Russell King (rmk@arm.linux.org.uk)                The developer of ARM Linux

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-07-22 13:23 UTC | newest]