From: Manjunathan Padua Yellappan <manjunathan_py@yahoo.com>
To: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Cc: manjunathan_py@yahoo.com
Subject: kernel 2.6.0-test1 refuses to boot on a PC with AMD Athlon XP 1800+
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 23:55:07 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

Hi Folks,

I compiled the latest version of the kernel
2.6.0-test1.

I was able to successfully build the bzImage , but I
am not able to boot using this new kernel.
My Machine just stops after displaying the following

    "Uncompressing Linux... Ok, booting the kernel "

Nothing happens after this message, it just hangs

Please assist me in solving this, I am very keen on to
testing this kernel.

Configuration of my machine :
CPU  AMD Athlon 1800+ XP
Motherboard ASUS KT266
RAM  256MB
HDD  20GB
with ATI Rage128 AGP card

Thanks in advance.
Manjunathan Padua Y

Note: Please cc your responses to this email id.

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com