* IDE DMA disabled messages for wrong drive?
@ 2003-07-24 17:36 Meelis Roos
From: Meelis Roos @ 2003-07-24 17:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

In another thread I wrote about my MWDMA mode disk problems. One thing
that I noticed there was a strange message during disabling DMA.

I access hdd, I get DMA timeouts for hdd (for whatever reasons), then
suddenly comes a message that DMA is disabled for hdc (not hdd).  hdc
was not accessed at all suring this time - it's a cdrom and no CD was
inserted and no CD access was tried.

Is this a bug?

--
Meelis Roos (mroos@linux.ee)