From: Jeff Dike <jdike@addtoit.com>
To: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@marasystems.com>
Cc: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org,
	user-mode-linux-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [uml-devel] uml-patch-2.6.0-test1
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 20:34:37 -0400	[thread overview]

hno@marasystems.com said:
> As usable as the 2.4 (barring generic kernel issues)

Generally, yes, but...

> or is there areas
> still neeed to be looked into for the UML port to 2.6?

... I've fallen behind on some areas, like
	modules
	hugetlbfs
	networking doesn't work for some reason
	vsyscalls and sysenter
	and probably a few other things which aren't coming to mind

> Any news on the possibility of having more of UML merged into the 2.6
> tree?

Linus isn't taking my patches.  I'll give him one more try, then see if I
can get them in through akpm.

				Jeff