Hello folks, I am experiencing an unexpected problem with Linux 2.6.0-test1-bk3 on my Acer TravelMate 800LCi Centrino Notebook (Intel 855PM, Pentim M at 1.3GHz). It appears ACPI loads fine at boot time but after I logged in, there is no /proc/acpi/sleep which is necessary to send the notebook into sleep state and the like. Is this maybe a known problem is a fix for it available somewhere? If you need other information like the dmesg output or something else, let me know please. -- .''`. Martin Loschwitz Debian GNU/Linux developer : :' : madkiss@madkiss.org madkiss@debian.org `. `'` http://www.madkiss.org/ people.debian.org/~madkiss/ `- Use Debian GNU/Linux 3.0! See http://www.debian.org/