* Problems with Linux 2.6.0-test1-bk3 regarding ACPI
@ 2003-07-27 17:41 Martin Loschwitz
From: Martin Loschwitz @ 2003-07-27 17:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello folks,

I am experiencing an unexpected problem with Linux 2.6.0-test1-bk3 on
my Acer TravelMate 800LCi Centrino Notebook (Intel 855PM, Pentim M at
1.3GHz). It appears ACPI loads fine at boot time but after I logged in,
there is no /proc/acpi/sleep which is necessary to send the notebook
into sleep state and the like. Is this maybe a known problem is a fix
for it available somewhere? If you need other information like the
dmesg output or something else, let me know please.

--
  .''`.   Martin Loschwitz           Debian GNU/Linux developer
 : :'  :  madkiss@madkiss.org        madkiss@debian.org