* 2.6.0-test2 usb still failing
@ 2003-07-28 12:54 kosh
From: kosh @ 2003-07-28 12:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I get
drivers/usb/host/uhci-hcd.c: dc00: host controller halted. very bad

I get that hundreds of times in dmesg and then usb just shuts off.

I have a VIA KT333 chipset and I have ACPI and APIC enabled on it which works
fine under 2.4.x kernels. So far this problem has existed since I reported it
http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/linux/linux-kernel/2003-02/0727.html with the 2.5
series kernels.One of the differences between the previous messages I have
sennt and this one is that usb shuts off after about 20 seconds or so after I
start kde.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-07-28 12:38 UTC | newest]