On Monday 28 July 2003 23:16, Andrew de Quincey wrote: > > > Sorry, there's still a kernel oops during bootup. I'll provide a kernel > > > trace when I'm back at home. > > > > > > Regards, Al > > > > I tried to dump the kernel messages onto my printer. Unfortunatly it > > doesn't print anything, only with acpi=off. > > > > This is somehow unconventional, but here's a link for a screenshot of > > the trace. Sorry, one screen is missing but the messages were too fast > > for my camera :) I can still recognize a lots of ......... on the > > missing screen. > > > > http://w3studi.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/~rauar/IMG_1120.JPG > > Thats obviously either a bug in the ACPI parser, or a bug in the AML code > of your BIOS. Can you send a copy of your /proc/acpi/dsdt. > > Oh er, as you can't boot it with ACPI, use > http://people.freebsd.org/~takawata/pacpidump.tar.gz to dump it in non-ACPI > mode.. Hi, I seem to have a similar problem as Alexander has, too. I get an Oops that I cannot dump when booting an ACPI enabled 2.6.0-test2-mm1 with the nforce2- acpi-fixes.patch or your acpi-irqparams-final5.patch. I can boot 2.6.0-test2-mm1 with ACPI enabled and the nforce2-acpi-fixes.patch reverted. My /proc/acpi/dsdt is attached. But I do have a problem with false routed USB IRQs here, so I hoped your patch could help me, too... The correct IRQ routing (without ACPI) and my false IRQ routing (with ACPI) is attached, too. I hope this may help... Thomas Schlichter