* post-halloween  server down?
@ 2003-07-30  7:56 "Andrey Borzenkov"
From: "Andrey Borzenkov"  @ 2003-07-30  7:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

anybody knows what happened to this server? This is for a week already
at least. Is this document maintained somwehre else?

TIA

-andrey

http://www.codemonkey.org.uk/post-halloween-2.5.txt

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.codemonkey.org.uk/post-halloween-2.5.txt

The following error was encountered:

Connection Failed
The system returned:

    (111) Connection refused
The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

* Re: post-halloween  server down?
@ 2003-07-30 14:36 ` Randy.Dunlap
From: Randy.Dunlap @ 2003-07-30 14:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrey Borzenkov; +Cc: linux-kernel

See http://lwn.net/Articles/39901/

--
~Randy

* Re: post-halloween  server down?
@ 2003-07-30 15:06   ` Kurt Wall
From: Kurt Wall @ 2003-07-30 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Randy.Dunlap; +Cc: Andrey Borzenkov, linux-kernel

Quoth Randy.Dunlap:
> On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:56:47 +0400 "Andrey Borzenkov"   <arvidjaar@mail.ru> wrote:
>

> | anybody knows what happened to this server? This is for a week already
> | at least. Is this document maintained somwehre else?
>
> See http://lwn.net/Articles/39901/

I've been telling folks to use
ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/davej/misc/post-halloween-2.5.txt
- or -
http://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/davej/misc/post-halloween-2.5.txt
until the "canonical" site returns.

Kurt
--
Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to
see it tried on him personally.

* Re: post-halloween  server down?
@ 2003-08-02 15:40     ` Dave Jones
From: Dave Jones @ 2003-08-02 15:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kurt Wall; +Cc: Randy.Dunlap, Andrey Borzenkov, linux-kernel

On Wed, Jul 30, 2003 at 11:06:34AM -0400, Kurt Wall wrote:
 > Quoth Randy.Dunlap:
 > > On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:56:47 +0400 "Andrey Borzenkov"   <arvidjaar@mail.ru> wrote:
 > >

 > > | anybody knows what happened to this server? This is for a week already
 > > | at least. Is this document maintained somwehre else?
 > >
 > > See http://lwn.net/Articles/39901/
 >
 > I've been telling folks to use
 > ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/davej/misc/post-halloween-2.5.txt
 > - or -
 > http://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/davej/misc/post-halloween-2.5.txt
 > until the "canonical" site returns.

Things should now be back to 'normality'.  (Famous last words).
More fun was the backup MX/NS also dieing at the same time. *sigh*

		Dave

* Re: post-halloween  server down?
@ 2003-08-02 18:19       ` Joshua Kwan
From: Joshua Kwan @ 2003-08-02 18:19 UTC (permalink / raw)