* 2.6.0-test3-mm1 ps2 mouse problem
@ 2003-08-12 22:41 Jan Killius
From: Jan Killius @ 2003-08-12 22:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi,
The problem is that the wheel of the mouse not work. I have a Logitech
cordless mouseman ps/2 mouse and the kernel don't detect the wheel or
the 4th button of my mouse. Unfortunately I have no other infos it just
don't work.

--
Greets
Jan Killius

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-08-12 22:41 UTC | newest]