* Night builds.
@ 2003-08-24  1:43 John Newbie
From: John Newbie @ 2003-08-24  1:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi guys!
Is there any night builds farm for Linux project?
As far as I know many sw companies (even ms) have such. It greatly help to
hunt and collect BUGs.
I think it is very easy to write apropriate scripts (or software) to do
regular builds and testing.
Correct me if I am wrong - most of  the bug-reports are from
geeks/sysadmins/developers.
Why not to use automation provided by computers?

If my idea is bad (or discussed earlier) just skip it.

===
Pretty fine running 2.6-test4.