On Sun, Sep 07, 2003 at 12:08:00AM +0200, Herbert Poetzl wrote: > > what it the problem with gas anyway? why not convert > the masterpiece to GNU Assembler? there even exists > some script to aid in masm to gas conversion ... > > http://www.delorie.com/djgpp/faq/converting/asm2s-sed.html Thanks. Already found, tried, does not work. It doesn't even convert register names properly. I know enough of sed to fix broken scripts resulting from incorrect line wrapping, but I'm certainly not going to work on this. I started to work on converting it to gas, but I stopped after the first hour. It's just too much work to be fun. I won't convert it. Regards, Clemens