On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 04:47:38PM -0700, Greg KH wrote: > Please do not add "changelog" type comments to files that do not already > have changelogs in them. They are unmaintainable within the kernel and > do nothing to help anyone out. Ok - that was just my lame attempt to grafitti my name into the kernel :-) Please find new patch attached, rediffed against test5. The directory in the patch says 2.6.0-test2, but it is against test5. Compiles & works for me. Thanks. -- http://www.PowerDNS.com Open source, database driven DNS Software http://lartc.org Linux Advanced Routing & Traffic Control HOWTO