Dear everybody, I think there were some posts about this in the past, but I wasn't able to find them in the archive. I have a Dell inspiron 2600, with Intel 830MG graphics card, using X server 4.2.1-12.1, built-in i810 driver. I was testing 2.6.0-test9, was trying to suspend. Without X it is working fine, but when I start X and try to suspend (by switching to console) then after a correct suspention resuming results in a blank screen or sometimes a debug message and a call trace, and nothing seems to work but the reboot button. I tried both 'echo -n disk >/sys/power/state' 'echo 4 >/proc/acpi/sleep' as well, the result as far as I can see is the same. I think it might have something to do with the modules agpgart, intel-agp, i830. Config, dmesg, lsmod, lspci and occasional call trace is attached. What shell I do to investigate further? Thanks, Richard